Cover Crazy: My Sister's Reaper


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


I can't wait for this debut book in 2013! It sounds so cool... and the cover is fabulous. I just love the multi-hued tones in the girls hair. It brings the cover to life, and what really intrigues me is that it looks like she is about to turn around and walk up the stairs towards the Reaper... spooky stuff! 


Sixteen-year-old Zadie’s first mistake was telling the boy she liked she could bring her dead sister back to life. Her second mistake was actually doing it.

When Zadie accidentally messes with the Reaper’s Rite that should have claimed her sister Mara, things go horribly wrong. Mara isn’t the same anymore—Zadie isn’t even sure she’s completely human, and to top it off, a Reaper is determined to collect Mara’s soul no matter what. Now Zadie must figure out how to defeat her sister’s Reaper, or let Mara die … this time for good.




Comments

  1. This was awesome. Thanks so much, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)

    Kind regards,
    the cover designer of 'My Sisters Reaper'.

    /Mette Breth Klausen
    breth design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this coming my way super soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!