Cover Crazy: Pushing the Limits


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


Pretty boy? Check! Cool girl? Check! Hanging out after school in the corridor kissing up against lockers? Check!! This cover lets you know what you are in for, but doesn't give away the whole story. What I like about it after reading and LOVING Pushing The Limits is Echo. She is just giving herself over. And now I've met Noah, I don't blame her one bit. I would have liked her to be wearing her gloves, but that is a small thing really. I basically just love this book so much that I had to feature it!! 


Comments

  1. I adore this cover with all of my heart! This book couldn't be portrayed better! The book is fabulous also!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just grabbed this one! Hoping it lives up to all the talk and fairly sure I am going to love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!