Teaser Tuesday: The Lost Sun & Defiance


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Consequences. They rage inside me, that black chaos of night sky wedged under my ribs. There are some consequences so unacceptable we have to fight against them every day.

~ The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton, pg. 101




I need Logan. Not because I need saving. Not because he could plan our way out of this. But because on some basic, soul-deep level within me, he is the solid ground beneath my feet. The one who will move mountains to keep his promises. The one who looks at me and sees.

~ Defiance by C.J. Redwine, Kindle Location 3225


Comments

  1. Aww. With that description I want Logan too lol

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Good teasers. Both of these books/series are on my TBR list, but I haven't gotten around to them yet. I may have to bump them up a little, I really liked Tessa Gratton's contributions to The Curiosities.

    Here's my TT: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So want to read Defiance!

    My TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh nice teases!! Hope you both are enjoying your reads!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both sound really good and I haven't heard of either one before.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/teaser-tuesday-replica/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Defiance sounds SO GOOD! Awesome teasers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!