Magic Lamp Sunday 8/23/15


We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Andrea: I wish that I could be as observant as Sherlock Holmes. Inspired by Lock and Mori by Heather W. Petty. 

 Nicole: I wish that I could see more of Ireland. Inspired by Enchanted Island by Ellie O'Neill. 

 Julie: I wish I could do my first semester of college over, with less drinking and more studying. Inspired by Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. 

 Aimee: I wish the Blessed Dragon Orchid were real. Inspired by Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick.

Comments