Teaser Tuesday: Named of the Dragon, Funny in Farsi, & Consent


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.


"Writers, my dear girl, are made to die young. All the famous ones do."

~ Named of the Dragon by Susanna Kearsley, Kindle Location 455 (ARC)




Often kids tried to be funny by chanting, "I ran to I-ran, I ran to I-ran." The correct pronunciation, I always informed them, is "Ee-rahn." "I ran" is a sentence, I told them, as in "I ran away from my geography lesson."

~ Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas, pg. 34




We didn’t hug or kiss this afternoon at the café. He barely even touched me. But that moment we shared was more profound, more electric than anything I ever experienced with the inconsequentially few guys from my past.

~ Consent by Nancy Ohlin, Kindle Location 615 (ARC)


Comments

  1. OOh nice teasers! Though that first one has me worried with my own aspirations! LOL!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!