Teaser Tuesday: Yesternight, The Rift Uprising, & The Witch's Kiss


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat.


Other memories, however, preferred to hide behind closed doors with thick metal locks. From behind the wood, they snarled. They growled. They pounded their fists against the barriers and threatened to kick the doors wide open to reveal their monstrous faces when their sufferers least wanted to see them.

~ Yesternight by Cat Winters, Kindle Location 733 (ARC)




People always say, “Oh, I have to get my hair done,” or “I have to pick up my dry cleaning.” In reality there are only a few things you absolutely have to do: eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, and, in my case, show up for my shift at work in front of an interdimensional Rift in time and space. You know—the usual stuff.

~ The Rift Uprising by Amy S. Foster, Kindle Location 624 (ARC)




The boy from her nightmares was standing on the other side of the door. He yanked Merry towards him, pushing the door shut as he spun her round, putting on hand over her mouth and his other arm around her body, pinning her arms to her sides and crushing her against his chest. She kicked backwards with her heels, beat her fists against his legs, but his grip only got tighter. 

This was no dream.

~ The Witch's Kiss by Katherine Corr & Elizabeth Corr, pg. 44-45


Comments

  1. Oooh nice set of teasers! All new to me ones! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!