Teaser Tuesday: Kiss Carlo & Ready Player One



The truth grew spikes and became a wrecking ball, severing the families.

Every Italian knows that once the gravy is burned, there is no saving it. The only solution is to throw it out, all of it, every drop, along with the pot. Dominic and Mike threw one another away and did not look back.

~ Kiss Carlo by Adriana Trigiani, pg. 14




I was watching a collection of vintage '80s cereal commercials when I paused to wonder why cereal manufacturers no longer included toy prizes inside every box. It was a tragedy, in my opinion. Another sign that civilization was going straight down the tubes.

~ Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, pg. 176


Comments

  1. Nice teasers!! That second one especially got a chuckle out of me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!