Cover Crazy: A Map for Wrecked Girls


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


The weather is carrying a chill these days, so I thought I could think warmer thoughts by featuring this cover. I love the dark backdrop with just a hint of the beach and ocean showing. It has a sinister feel to it. I also love the lush and tropical flowers that seem to be overtaking the title. The vivid color of the flowers and the title offset the darkness in a way that makes this cover highly appealing. I want to walk on that beach and take pictures of those flowers. I love the merging of darkness and light that this cover conveys.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments